Wheel of Fortune, The Moon, Seven of Swords
This week we have a New Moon in Pisces, Mercury goes retrograde in Pisces, and Uranus moves into Taurus. Que music: Changes by David Bowie. This week is a week of movement and changes. You probably feel it deeply already. It may be confusing. You may find yourself uncovering patterns and cycles you wish to change, you may have a moment of not thinking clearly, and you may prefer solitude. You’re feeling comfortable on your own this week while you sort your inner thoughts. Be aware- now is not the time to make changes just for the sake of change, do it because the change will move you forward to your intended goal or because you are embodying truth. It’s a good time to tie up any loose ends or complete unfinished business. It’s a great week to start a budget or doing something financially that helps create security. It’s time to be financially savvy! Your routines could use a bit of a shake up – always include self-love, body acceptance and pampering starting this week. All the re’s are here for the next few weeks: reflect, rethink, release, revive, revisit, and relaxation.
Ideas for Self-Care this week:
- Accept and Adopt
- Trust yourself
- Get clarity before making a decision
- Making loving choices for yourself
- Listen before fixing anything
- Reflect, Rethink, Release
- Starter mind, open mind.
- Meditation and Visualization
- Put time into something you wish to learn
- It’s a good week to be creative!
- Read and read more
- Remove limitations & do not focus to much on the details
- Revive, Rethink, Revisit, Reflect
- Try and Practice breathing exercises
- Extra sleep will be helpful
- Pamper your feet
- Extra care of your digestive system
- Pay attention to your monthly or hormonal changes
- Thank your body
- Initiate healing and identify where you don’t feel safe in your body. Find help to transform it.
- Create a new routine for your body
- Revive & Relaxation
- Take a short break from social media
- Silence your phone when you need alone time
- Be kind and supportive of others, What goes around comes around
- Ask for help if needed
- Communicate honestly
- Take a time out and re-affirm your emotional commitments
- Release and Reflect
- Wash bedding
- Clean up the comfort areas of your home, create a quiet and comfortable space
- Let go of any items that no longer fit or belong in your home. Do not keep what no longer has a place
- Create a new routine for your home life
- Comfortable surroundings should be a goal this week
- Release & Revive
- Hold off on any big financial decisions, if you’re able to. Especially ones that you have to sign paperwork for.
- Open a savings account if you do not have one
- Create a budget
- Look at new ways to make money
- Create a new financial routine
- No spur of the moment purchases, think them out for a bit.
- Rethink & Reflect
- Tune into your intuition
- Document your dreams
- Ritual and prayers alone
- This is not a good new moon to manifest on, this time honor what is in your life currently. Pay attention to what is showing up without manifestation or intentions first.
- Create a new spiritual ritual or routine.
- Revisit, Revive, Release, Remove, Renewal
Enjoy your week! See you next Sunday!
Deck used: Eight Coins Tattoo Tarot